Happy V-Day loves! I hope you all have a wonderful day today whether that’s spending quality time with someone you love, hanging out with friends, or cuddling up with your pup. This year, Mike and I wanted to do something a little more casual to celebrate so we’re making our own pizzas and watching a movie. I’m trying to convince him to watch one of my all time favs A Walk to Remember, so I’ll keep you updated on that haha.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share 14 things I love…
- My fiancé. This one should be obvious, but Mike is the ABSOLUTE best person I know. He makes me a better person in every single way. He motivates me, encourages me, supports me, provides for me and loves me in a way I’ve never experienced before. I can be my goofy self around him & he accepts and loves me for who I am. I seriously hit the jackpot getting to marry and spend the rest of my life with Mike. Love you my sweets. 💘
- Backrubs!! My absolute favorite thing. I ask Mike for backrubs probably 5 times a day and he’s always willing to give me one. Bless his soul.
- A good movie that makes me cry.
- Traveling! I feel like there’s nothing better in life than getting to experience new places, different cultures, and seeing new things. 🌎
- Surprises! I love being surprised, especially when it’s with something like a handwritten letter, a little treat, or something thoughtful.
- Blasting music in the car and jamming out to a good playlist.
- Iced tea with lemon! Hands down, my favorite drink. I pretty much drink this daily. I literally crave it and want one right now haha 😋🍋
- My family. They’re my WORLD.
- When I can keep my room clean for more than a day haha.
- Staying in for the night, cuddling up, eating LOTS of good food, and watching a movie. AKA our V-Day plans this year.
- Animals! I have a slight obsession with animals and I have a real soft spot for squirrels, llamas, and meerkats.❤️
- Sweets, especially anything dark chocolate.
- Conspiracy theories. I find them so fascinating, even if some are a little out there. But I can seriously watch youtube videos of conspiracy theories for hours. It’s my guilty pleasure.
- Online shopping. 🙈